Ordinary Teacher

E-Government my @$$

| Monday, January 12, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

Today is most probably the most stressful day of my life in 2009.

As most people experience last week, POS Malaysia was unable to carry out the renew of Road Tax at their counter due to lost of link between them and JPJ. The matter was spread out in the newspaper.

However today when my Abah went to JPJ to solve this matter they said that my Kembara had a summon that needs to be settle before the road tax can be renewed. So Abah thought that I have violated the highway speed limit.

And so he went to the nearest Police Station and enquire about the summon. The Kembara was accused of being summoned at Kulai Johor. However, ever since I drove Kembara, I never travelled along the highway at Kulai. All I did was KL - Tangkak and Tangkak- KL. Abah was annoyed with me thinking that I went somewhere without his knowledge.

Confirmation was acquired through a telephone call to the Kulai Police Station and they denied issuing any summon towards that Kembara. I even double check using SMS and confirmed that there was no summon at all. How can this happen in this so high tech government?

What I am pissed about is that they (JPJ, PDRM) treated my elderly Abah like a ball. Kick him around here and there while all this is their fault entirely. E-Government my @$$. All they can be proud of is having a high spec computer to show to people that they too can use computers but never make sure that the system is full proof and user friendly.



I am truly sad at this situation and hope that it can be resolved as soon as possible without making my Abah tired.

p.s : hope they can truly synchronize everything and access using computers rather than asking people to around without solving anything. damn...

0 comment(s):