Ordinary Teacher

Sorry, I'm back...

| Saturday, January 10, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

They say there is one rule in blogging...if you don't regularly update your blog...never ever give lame excuse. So I'm not gonna give any. There was just simply no time for my creativity to blossom and there is definitely nothing of the extra ordinary that happened to me these few couple of weeks.

However, when I opened up the msjbox community web just to check out what's new...something seems to interest me. The T-shirt design competition. Upon looking at some of those posted participation, I had a rush of ideas going through my brain and I started trying to put everything into place. Here is what I had in mind...



A simple black and white baseball design shirt. Since msjbox represents leaving a message in a box. I put one in front. As a community. I showed a hand grasping msjbox at the back. I wanted to put the word 'UNITE' at the bottom but I felt I am just going to cramp a lot of stuff into it and eventually make it look a little bit overcrowded. Other than that, I felt that the sleeves should be utilize to the fullest. The right sleeve will contain the address of the msjbox website while on the left sleeve, something familiar...a smiley icon which msjbox user often use to express feelings without using words.

There...my first entry since the layoff. I sure hope that I can write more often...only and only if my boss don't put every job available in the college on my table. I should go for a course just to say NO. Hehehe.

p.s: thinking of designing another one if I have time...hiks. Take care now bye bye then

0 comment(s):