Ordinary Teacher

Celcom Broadband

| Monday, February 23, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

After giving it a thought for quite some time, last weekend I finally took the leap of faith by terminating my Streamyx Account and acquired myself the Celcom Broadband.I know it sounds silly to make such a move and is considered to be a step backward in connecting to the internet. But considering that I am currently on a tight budget and limit myself to a twice a month traveling back home in KL. I think I am paying that RM88 for my Streamyx for nothing. No one besides me is using that thing at home.

On the contrary, I do realize that the shared IP will disable me from downloading from Rapidshare servers and that is the risk I am willing to take. By the way if I ever needed to download anything big, I can always drop by my big bro's house Streamyx. Hehe.

The USB Stick Modem

I chose that D98 package because surprisingly in Tangkak there is a 3G connection. Hehe. I think it was worth to try. By the way, I am not bounded by any contract and I can terminate it if I am not satisfied with it. But so far, I am happy with it.

0 comment(s):