Ordinary Teacher

AC Milan's Beckham Kit

| Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

I am a big fan of David Beckham. Even when he was a Manchester United player. That is why I was so glad that he made that move to Real Madrid, me favourite team in La Liga. After that he moved to L.A Galaxy which was kinda disappointing for me because it means that I will see less of him playing on TV. He is temporarily on loan to AC Milan in Italy and I couldn't help myself to go and own myself a AC Milan kit with his name on it.

Close Up

Full Frontal View

Rear View

Even though he will only be in Milan until the end of the season, I hope that AC Milan and LA Galaxy would come up with a deal which will keep Beckham permanently in Milan. Although he is 33 years old now, I still thinks that he is one of the best midfielder in Europe and England. Nobody can match his curling right leg both in crossings and even free kicks.

In AC Milan he is wearing the number 32 kit.

...in action

Many people were eagerly waiting to see what number Beckham would be given but the Galaxy number 23 said there was no significance behind his choice of the number 32.

'I chose it because it was the first one they offered me. I wasn't thinking about any particular number.'

Beckham previously wore number 10 and 7 in Man Utd and 23 at Real Madrid and LA Galaxy.

My big bro is going to give me a jersey of AC Milan with Beckham's name on it later as a present. That really excites me. I never bought any jersey with names on them. This will be the first one.

0 comment(s):