Ordinary Teacher

A Friend In Need

| Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Assalamualaikum,


Lately my mind have been in a limbo. So many things that needed to be done. Some of them already been dealt with. Tomorrow, I will endure another PTK exam. This is my third time sitting for the exam. Hope that it will be a 3rd time charm.

Other than that, in my mind a friend currently is battling for her life. She's currently in ICU in Kampung Baru Medical Center (KBMC). Her parents notified that she was suspected to have suffered from a pneumonia. I wish I could go back to KL and give her a visit but I am juggling with my work and exams. I am planning to visit her this weekend. I was annoyed with some of my colleagues saying that this weekend would be too late. I hated the fact that they looked like all hope is lost. I still believe she is too strong to give up now. I have faith in her. I prayed to Allah to give her strength to bear with all this ordeal.

I can't imagine the feeling of losing a good friend. If possible, I don't ever want to experience it. I know that everything is fated but I don't think I am ready for any of it this moment.

0 comment(s):