Ordinary Teacher

Self Pampering

| Monday, March 23, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

Last weekend was the day that I decided to pamper myself after so long not spending on things I think is unnecessary. All of this happened during my visit to Alpha Angle in Wangsa Maju.

After chopping my hair to less than a centimeter long and looking like Zinedine Zidane, I came across this Skin Protection package from Adidas which consist of a Face Wash [Daily Cleanser] and a Face Cream [Daily Protect] and a free toiletry bag with its famous three line trademark. So far, I've owned Adidas's products like perfumes, deodorant and body wash and I can say that most of them suits me very well.

Besides that, with the recent busy-ness I realized that the dark areas and eye bag is forming underneath my eyes. Something has to be done before it gets worsen. Suddenly I remembered that advertisement about a roll on applicator which can reduce the eye bag product from Garnier. This product contains active content of caffein which is also an ingredient that can help stimulate blood circulation around the eyes thus reducing the darkening process. I hope this product will help retaining my healthy eyes to its original state of condition.

Upon window shopping in Jusco's deparmental store, a person stepped up to me and offered my Jusco Credit Card which will also double the Jusco JCard points obtained for every RM1 spent. I've been planning to apply for this card but considering I've already own several credit card, I thought it was totally unnacessary to add another one. By the way, I applied for the sake of my Mama for it is her who does the most spending here anyway. Hehehe.

Well, there you have it. A weekend of spending on unnacessary stuff just to pamper myself. It's been a while since I've spent without thinking twice. I guess all of the stress at workplace really have clouded my logical judgement. Hehe. Until then, take care now bye bye then.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Anda boleh menjual soalan anda kepada pihak kami jika anda berminat dan pihak kami akan meyertakan nama anda di dalam soalan tersebut sebagai pencipta atau penyumbang..

Anda akan di bayar seperti berikut :

UPSR (sains/bm/bi/mate ) setiap 1 subjek
= RM 5 dan royalty RM 0.20 untuk setiap salinan terjual yang terjual..

PMR (bm,bi,geog,p.islam,mate,sains,sej,kh ) kertas 1 dan 2
setiap 1 subjek
=RM 6 dan royalty RM0.30 untuk setiap salinan yang terjual terjual

SPM ( add.mate, p.islam, bio,fiz,kim, bi, bm, mate, sej ) kertas 1,2,3, setiap 1 subjek
=RM 7 dan royalty RM 0.40 untuk setiap salinan yang terjual

*setiap soalan wajib bersertakan jawapan yang lengkap dan betul. pihak kami berhak menolak soalan anda jika didapati tidak memuaskan.

*royalti di beri sehingga 5000 salinan dan untuk mencapainya anda boleh mempromosikan modul kami apabila kertas soalan anda di keluarkan..

maklumat lanjut layari www.bestarijaya.wordpress.com