Ordinary Teacher

HP Pavilion a6745d Home PC

| Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

This is my new Desktop PC, The HP Pavilion a6745d Home PC I bought at One Utama, Bandar Utama.
My old PC is nearing its end because of the 'tick' sound every time it hang telling me that the hard disk is crashing. Without a backup hard disk, a CD/DVD ROM or any other hardware working anymore, I think this is a time for a replacement. The old PC have served me well for the past 10 years. 10 years is old enough to be called dinosaur in computer geeks vocabulary. Hiks.

What I like about this desktop is that it comes with a 20 inch LCD plat Monitor. Something I've been dreaming of for a very long time. Now, watching movie is going to be a better experience. A wide screen of my own.

I am truly happy to fulfill my long awaited dream to own a Hewlett-Packard desktop. Now the transfer will begin.

0 comment(s):