Ordinary Teacher

From SE K to SE W

| Monday, April 13, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

The title don't make any sense isn't it? Please read on...

Yesterday, upon browsing the shops in Tangkak, I was not really searching for any specific stuff. But when I came across a mobile phone shop. There were not many choice there like the shops in KL. But I saw a phone which I believe may replace my K750i as the second phone which was suffering from difficulty of getting the charger to work. I have to wiggle it a little bit before the charging process can begin. So it was due to be replace. Although I liked the model very much. There is no way I am buying the same model. BTW I think they discontinued the model I guess. I am going to miss that Super Real Tennis that I always play during my free time.
I've always wanted a clamp shell phone, and I've always thinking about getting a Walkman phone. Other than that it has to be in a price range of less than RM500. I don't need another high end spec phone when I've already have N95. All I needed was a basic phone and maybe as a Walkman. A phone finally fits all the needed requirements....Sony Ericsson W380i.


Some might say that the change is a step backward. But considering that the shoplady offered RM150 for my K750i, I had to make that decision as I believe I won't get any better price anywhere else, I might as well trade it in while it still worth something rather than nothing at all. The trade in process here in Tangkak was more tedious than it was back in KL. I never been asked for my charger ever before. But luckily when she tested everything was fine...phew!! And so I brought back home with me my new Sony Ericsson W380i.

For the record, this is my third Sony Ericsson model. The first was SE K700i. So here is the history of SE phone that I've owned.

0 comment(s):