Ordinary Teacher

1st TOT (Training of Trainers) Experience

| Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

Again with the lame excuse for not updating the blog more frequent. The truth is I was so indulge with my new work that I haven't have time to express myself in my beloved blog.

Today is a history, my first experience of giving away Training of Trainers (TOT) for teachers. I have taught matriculation before but this is totally a new experience. Teaching teachers instead is a major challenge for me. Butterflies were crashing all over my stomach area before I began the session. Fortunately for me, I began picking up those teaching skills I left few months ago. I am going to get a hang of this thing again. Suddenly I remembered what I missed at the college. The session finished without any hassle and gave me some sort of satisfaction in the end.

I will continue with the TOT for the second group of teachers this evening. Hope everything will go well again. Even though my hotel (Adamson) is located in Chow Kit area, but the view is not bad. I can see Istana Budaya clearly from here. A room all for myself isn't that bad factor either. Hiks.

Until then, take care now, bye bye then.

0 comment(s):