Ordinary Teacher

Parliament Duty

| Monday, June 29, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

Today is a historic day for me as today marks the first time I ever step into the Malaysian Parliament building for the first time. I always passes by next to it but I see no reason for me to even go there. But today, I have one.


Malaysian Parliament Building

Today along with another two more representative from KPM were scheduled to take note of any events or questions that might relate to KPM.

Even though I know the questions were prepared even before they start debating with each other, it's always fun to experience those things people see on TV 'live' with our own very eyes. Sometimes the conversations were even funny and hilarious. Hiks.

I must say that I'd only enjoyed the parliament during the morning session. After that, everything started to get a little bit boring.


Parliament Chamber

Anyway, what a day it was. An experience gained and a good one I guess. It would be a while until I even get another Parliament duty I guess. Let it not be so soon. Hiks

0 comment(s):